Blog6-community Engagement & Your PLN

How does social media engage communications?

Social media has become one of the most popular ways for people to communicate online. In addition, it has become an integral part of any marketing strategy. There are several ways to engage in social media communications, according to my opinion. The link to your favorite music or video can be shared with someone you know. You can also respond to something you see online, whether it be a blog that you like or a funny video.

How does social media challenge communications?

Communication on social media presents a challenge in that you cannot really get to know someone when you talk to them online. Using language to hide their dark side is possible on social media since people can hide themselves using language.

Is it inclusive?

I consider social media to be inclusive, as it allows anyone to express their opinion, but it is not a place for illegal activities, as anyone who steals intellectual property and spreads illegal information may be tracked and brought to justice by the authorities.

Does your PLN amplify the views of others?

In my personal experience, My PLN did not amplify the views of others, because I did not like to post any image about my personal life, but sometimes I will post some image after I travel to another country or place.

What are the benefits of a diverse and inclusive PLN in social media sharing that understands where you are coming from with messaging that impacts the community?

The advantage of social media is that it enables you to meet people who share the same views as you, and you may become good friends later in life. It can also provide an effective way to help you solve problems in work or life.

Blog feed:

« »