Group project: the impact of PLN on the Epidemic

Group members: Chloe Ian, Zhefu Li, Ruobing Bai.

Hello everyone, thank you for sharing your final project,

What I like about your website is that it has a clear design. The website is easy to navigate and I can easily find what I’m looking for. You post four wonderful blogs that explain the relationship between the PLN and covid-19.
Having read your second blog, the benefits, and impact of PLN in the epidemic, I believe that the epidemic promotes the development of interactive software. After a college or university closes, students usually use Zoom learning online. People will have to adjust to using the software at work since it will become the norm.

In this article, you point out that the epidemic has negative effects. Our working environment was altered by the epidemic. This reduced our daily expenses, but it also forced us to stay at home for an extended period of time in front of computers. According to some data, people were not more productive as a result.

Through your project, I gained a better understanding of the effects of the epidemic on PLN. Through these blogs, I was able to find answers to my questions.